Our team of qualified professionals is trained to look at risk management from a strategic, tactical and operational perspective. Concurrently, the IRM approach to providing risk solutions also achieves the effect of driving a cultural shift in an organization’s risk management mindset.
ArgosRM team consists of tenured, experienced professionals well versed in quality systems and food risk management programs for food processors, distributors and restaurants. Team members have held key quality assurance and compliance positions with major food processing companies and quick service restaurants (QSRs). This is the knowledge and experience that the ArgosRM team brings to our clients’ projects!
Since customer service is paramount for ArgosRM, our team members are committed to listening to our clients’ voices and to translating their expectations into value-added risk management solutions. The ArgosRM difference in our service to our clients is that our team members work in a collaborative, integrated manner with clients to ensure implemented solutions are sustainable in driving continuous improvements.
ArgosRM’s team members adhere closely to the company’s values in their relationships with clients. We are proud of our team members’ expertise and professionalism, which they consistently bring to bear in developing and implementing quality systems and food safety solutions for clients.
At ArgosRM, our team members are integral to our success. Therefore, we are always looking for talented, experienced quality assurance, food safety and compliance professionals to complement our team. If you are interested in any of the following positions, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Risk Consultant: Responsible for due diligence reviews, risk assessments, HACCP plans implementation to mitigate food safety risks to clients’ brands. Candidate must be knowledgeable of USDA/FDA food safety requirements and be able to assess risks from an Integrated Risk Management perspective.
- Food Microbiologist: Responsible for developing microbiological testing plans (environmental and products) for USDA/FDA food processing facilities. Candidate must be well versed on robust statistical sampling plans and knowledgeable of Predictive Microbiology for the food industry.
- Quality Systems Consultant: Responsible for the implementation of comprehensive quality and food safety programs to comply with customers’ and/or 3rd party mandated standards.
- Crisis Management Consultant: Responsible for the development and implementation of Crisis Management programs for food processors, distributors and retailers. Candidate must be knowledgeable of FDA product recall protocols and all other aspects of crisis management.
- SQF/BRC Auditors: Responsible for auditing clients’ compliance to SQF and BRC international standards.
- SQF/BRC Consultant: Responsible for the implementation of SQF and BRC quality systems at clients’ organizations.
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant: Responsible for the implementation of value-added Lean Six Sigma programs at clients’ food processing facilities. Candidate must be a Lean Six Sigma MBB or BB with hands-on experience in managing Lean Six Sigma projects.
- If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Who We Are
ArgosRM’s is proud of our team members’ expertise and professionalism. Team members adhere closely to the company’s values in their relationships with clients. They consistently bring to bear in developing and implementing quality systems and food safety solutions for clients.